Menu

Chicken Broccoli Alfredo


I am in a group on Facebook for Low Carbing. One of the ladies on the group posted how she makes her Shrimp Alfredo. I decided to try it myself and tweaked it to what I had on hand.  I have to say, I am very happy I tried it. It turned out amazing.  (Thank you Stephanie!) 


Ingredients:
  • 4  Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, frozen 
  • 14 oz Broccoli, frozen, unprepared 
  • 6 oz cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 2 Tablespoons garlic
  • 2 Tablespoons chicken soup base 
  • 1/2 cup water


Directions
1. Slice chicken to desired sizes and cook. (Set aside)
2. Saute broccoli in 1-2 tablespoons of butter
3. Add cream cheese and heavy whipping cream to the broccoli
4. Stir until well blended.
5. Add garlic, chicken soup base and water and stir till well blended
6. Add Chicken and stir well.

Serve with your desired type of noodles or noodle replacement.
(Nutrition Facts do not include Noodle Choice)
Approx 4 servings ( Could probably get 6 out of it but the nutrition facts are for a serving of 4)



No comments:

Post a Comment