Menu

Enchilada Casserole

This was something I just threw together and it ended up being QUITE tasty. I have yet to figure out the carb count on it.

Because I can't do many carbs, this did spike me a little bit, however that could have been my own fault for when I took my meds.

For Low Carb I used Cauliflower. My husband is not diabetic so for his I used Cubed potatoes.
This would work really well for a dip. We tried Tostada chips with it and it was really good as well.


Ingredients:
  • 2-3 Chicken breasts-cubed and cooked
  • 1 Green Pepper- diced
  • 1 Red Pepper- diced
  • 1/2 head of Fresh Cauliflower (cut to bite size pieces)
  • 1 can Enchillada Sauce
  • 1 can Cheese Soup
  • 1 c Shredded Cheese.
Directions
  1. Pre-heat oven to 400
  2. Mix all ingredients except for the shredded cheese into a roaster or casserole dish. 
  3. Bake for about 45 min-1 hr. (Check tenderness of Cauliflower)
  4. Sprink shredded cheese on top and place the lid back on for about 5 minutes.
  5. Eat and Enjoy!

Per Serving:Calories: 417Carbs: 16Fat: 20
Protein: 41

No comments:

Post a Comment