Menu

Mini Peanut Butter Cheese Cake Cups

My husband and I decided to meal prep for a week. I have been horrible with craving sweets lately and with nothing prepped I've been going after every high carb thing I could grab - BAD ME!

So - I decided to make cookies and mini cheese cake.
Cookies are a classic and have been posted earlier.
The cheese cake recipe I found was one of those Facebook video/posts that looked really good.

Peanut Butter Mini Cheese Cakes.

Personally a bit rich and peanutbuttery for me, but they were still good.

Ingredients:

  • 30 Ritz Crackers
  • 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
  • 1/2 c sour cream
  • 16 oz Cream Cheese
  • 1/2 c. Sugar
  • 1 tsp Vanilla
  • 2 Eggs

Directions:
  • Form peanut butter sandwiches with Ritz crackers. 
  • Place them in the bottom of each cup of a muffin tin. 
  • In a large bowl beat together 16 oz cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar. 
  • Then add 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 tsp vanilla, 2 eggs, and beat again. 
  • Pour mixture over each peanut butter sandwich until each cup is 3/4 full. 
  • Top with crushed Ritz cracker. 
  • Bake for 22 minutes at 275°F. 
  • Let cool completely and then refrigerate 2 hours.

I think I messed up the recipe when we originally made it. I think I did a full cup of PB instead of half.  I might try to make them again another time.  

Enjoy and let us know what you think!

Servings: 15


No comments:

Post a Comment