Menu

Yogurt Option

Every time I go to the store I get irritated at all of the sugar that is put into yogurt. The best I have always found was about 15g of carbs and almost all of that being sugar.


I finally found something different. It takes a little getting used to as the taste is quite a bit different and so is the consistency. My husband describes it as 'flavored sour cream'. After about 2 -3 of these, its not bad at all. It doesn't hold the overly sweet taste that other yogurts have. It also has natural sweetener instead of artificial. To top that - it has fiber as well!




15g of Carbs
 -- 6 of these are Fiber
 -- 7 of these are Sugar

I see all perks and no drawbacks :)

The flavors do seem a bit limited as far as what I can find in the store but at this point, we should all be used to that. ☺ Their website lists several different flavors available in the 'Zero' line of yogurt.
I've listed these below, but to ensure you are getting up dated information here is the link to their website too.



Nutrition Facts listed are for the Vanilla Flavored Yogurt











No comments:

Post a Comment